Technology Risk and Process Manager
5 - 8 Yrs
1 year ago
Skills: Cyber Security, Information Security, BFSI Domain, ISO 27001
- 5-8 years of experience as a cyber-security consultant.
- In-depth understanding of information security governance management.
- Hands-on consulting/advisory engagements in technology and the supporting processes.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in risk assessment techniques, framework and concepts.
- Familiarity with various cyber security controls and certifications (ISO, CSA, PCI, SOC, etc.)
- Working experience on cyber security domains in Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Understanding of banking functional knowledge will be a big plus.
- Understanding of the amalgamation of technology, banking and audit processes.
- Must have experience in preparing quality deliverables such as thought leadership articles, research reports, presentations, etc.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Track trends in BFSI, Fintech, cybersecurity, technology advancements and regulatory developments in banking and financial sector.
- Contribute to research papers, white papers and blog posts on technologies and best practices with special focus on cyber security, data privacy, cyber awareness in the financial sector.
- Support in drafting and fine tuning operational procedures.
- Identify the opportunities and contribute towards the continuous improvement of the audit process and service.
- Support in maintaining audit checklist and documents, trend analysis, presentations etc.
- Identify and draft thought leadership articles pertaining to technology aligned operational and other categories of risk.
- Should be a self-learner and must keep updated with new regulations, developments and technologies related to cyber security.