Technology Analyst / Senior Technology Analyst – SharePoint Admin
4 - 8 Years
1 year ago
Skills: Sharepoint Administration,Sharepoint 2016, Sharepoint 2013, SQL Server 2012,
- Minimum of 4 – 8 years of total experience
- Minimum of 4 years as SharePoint Administrator for SharePoint 2016/2013 and SQL Server 2012 R2
- Individual to have 4+ years of experience as SharePoint Administrator (SharePoint 2016/2013)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in installation, configuration, customization, administering and managing SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2016
- Experience in installation and configuration of Active Directory and IIS
- Expertise in creating, configuring Web Application, Team Sites including Site Collection, Lists, Document Libraries, Content Types and Custom Lists
- Worked on performing Backup and Restore of SP 2016 and SharePoint 2013
- Expertise in Adding/Changing/Removing users and user group permissions for various sites, updating content & changing navigation
- Experience on Web part and Windows solutions packages Deployment
- Experience in Content Deployments, Cumulative Updates, Security Patches etc.
- Worked on installing the features on the server, and activating the Features at the Farm, Web Application, Site Collection, and Site Scope
- Having good knowledge on SharePoint Designer
- Experience in SQL Server 2012 Database Installation and Configuration.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills with quick adaptability to new environment.
- Experience in SQL Server Administration.