Technology Analyst / Senior Technology Analyst – Microsoft Technologies
4 - 8 Years
1 year ago
- Candidate to have minimum of 4 and 8 years of total experience.
- Proficient in C# and ASP.Net.
- Sound knowledge of the .NET framework 4.6 and above.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of MS SQL Database.
- Candidate with SharePoint development experience is good to have.
- To be involved in different phases of project implementation including design, development, testing and deployment.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and automatization.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.