Sales Account Executive
1 year ago
Skills: Sales Experience, Account Sales Cycles
· 1+years background of successful sales experience, selling to large and medium enterprise accounts preferably with Channel Partners and Alliances.
· Proven ability to prospect for and drive new customer business.
· History of exceeding annual sales quotas for the last 3-5 consecutive years.
· Ability to manage major customer account sales cycles.
· Key contacts in the corporate training industry will be good to have.
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills to interact with senior level corporate management.
· Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and a positive, winning attitude.
· In depth understanding of the different steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage in the sales cycle to advance the sale.
· Ability to call into an organization at senior decision making and executive levels.
· Formal understanding of Solution/Consultative Selling skills/techniques.
· Proven relationship building skills, independent, motivated and self-directed
· Must have a strong desire for high earning potential.
· Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
· Possess the ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements.
· Possess understanding of current web and cloud technologies.
· Role involves over 50% travel in the assigned territory.