Manager – Access and Asset Management
6 - 8Yrs
1 year ago
Skills: Project Management Skills, IDAM, ISO 27K, PII, Encryption, PKI, Backups, DLP, Data Retention/Destruction.
- Define and manage identities and access controls based on identities (password management, single sign on, two-factor authentication, PIN management, digital signatures, smart cards, biometrics, Active Directory, etc.).
- Designate and categorize information and vital assets.
- Develop and maintain information asset inventories.
- Define, implement, assess, and maintain controls necessary to protect information and vital assets (including media) in accordance with security requirements (includes privacy requirements, PII, encryption, PKI, backups, DLP, data retention/destruction).
- Define and enforce access controls for facilities and other physical assets (such as OS, applications, Databases, networks and hosts).
- Represent security group for Access and Asset management during external & internal IT Security and IS audits.
- Connect with sources who help update on current industry trends and security challenges.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 27K processes for these domains.