IS Audit Quality – Associate Manager
3 - 5 Yrs
1 year ago
Skills: Cyber Security, Risk Assessment / ISMS Management, ISO 27001
· 3-5 years of experience in cyber security consulting, Risk assessment or ISMS Management.
· Must have handled client/internal projects in Governance, risk and compliance areas of cyber security.
· Must have data analytics experience using Audit command language – ACL/MS-Excel.
· Must have experience in implementation or consulting engagements on ISO 27001 framework.
· Experience in data analytics tools – Python, SAS & R will be a big plus.
· Understanding of information security Governance management & metrics.
· Know-how and understanding of risk assessment techniques, framework and concepts.
· Familiarity with PCI-DSS and cloud security preferred.
· Familiarity in cyber security domains in Banking and Financial Services sector.
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Track & review RBI circulars, advisories and alerts for updating audit management system.
· Update latest audit management system including schedules, reports, checklists and processes.
· Track audit reports status and escalate as per the timelines.
· Update security competency and training requirements.
· Prepare and maintain up to date data sheets for regulated entity.
· Prepare MIS reports & trend analysis on inspections.
· Identify and contribute towards continuous process improvement of audit management system.
· Identify the opportunities and contribute towards the continuous improvement of the audit process and service.
· Should be a self-learner and must keep updated with new regulations, developments and technologies related to cyber security.