Cyber Security Auditor
5 + Yrs
1 year ago
Skills: Payment Security Standards, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, Risk Assessment
- 5 years of experience in audits and assessment services of organizations based on ISO and PCI standards.
- Must have experience in conducting audit based on payment security standards in banking sector for a medium to large sized organization.
- Must have experience in conducting risk assessment covering Cyber Security domains.
- Must have experience in preparing quality audit reports.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Developing project plans, work programs, evaluating IT System controls effectiveness, documenting observations and communicating information to stakeholders.
- Audit cyber security program effectiveness - policy for completeness, effectiveness of periodic reviews, Governance of management, Security Awareness and Training.
- IT process effectiveness – Information and Asset Management, Third party security risk management, threat/vulnerability management & change/configuration Management.
- Conduct audit of risk assessment and its effectiveness in a regulated entity.
- Effectiveness of data management including Information management lifecycle and data leak prevention controls
- Audit SoC management, incident management process, Cyber crisis management plan including BCP/DR preparedness.
- Develop and maintain up to date audit checklist and documents.
- Review draft audit reports for improving quality of the reports.
- Keep updated with latest threats and vulnerabilities researched/discovered.